Comment raith SNF 2012-05-04 20:13:48: Alignment inaccuracy and stage instability

janp at snf.stanford.edu janp at snf.stanford.edu
Fri May 4 20:13:49 PDT 2012

There is a slight offset between the image on the right computer (smartsem) and the left (raith150) that can cause problems when using automatic writefield alignment after doing UV alignment using smartsem. As a workaround, I have been using image capture on the left computer (raith150) to do my UV alignment.
Separately, during today's write we got a series of "Raith DPGEN SCSI Service Error" messages. After restarting the software on both computers things seem to be working normally. Prior to this, the stage seemed unusually unstable; the coordinates of on-chip locations would change by up to 70 um after stage moves of 5mm or less -- not sure if this is related.