Interested in buying Raith software?

Charis Quay Huei Li chquay at MtHolyoke.edu
Wed Apr 9 07:10:00 PDT 2003

Hi guys,

     Just wondering if anyone is interested in buying a copy of the Raith
software for off-line use. James sent me the quote (see below) and it
seems it will be much cheaper if a bunch of us buy together. Let me know
if you are interested. If people give me account numbers and approvers, I
can easily make out the PO. James, does SNF want extra copies also?

Cheers,
Charis.

---------------------
Charis QUAY Huei Li
Ph.D. Student
Goldhaber-Gordon Lab
Stanford Physics

1-ELZ-OLIZ01    1x R150 Off-Line Software License       2,000
               1 additional license for use on an off-line PC
                1 hardlock key

1-ELZ-OLIZ03    3x R150 Off-Line Software Licenses      5,400
               3 additional licenses for use on an off-line PC
                3 hardlock keys

1-ELZ-OLIZ15    15x R150 Off-Line Software Licenses     15,000
               15 additional licenses for use on an off-line PC
                15 hardlock keys