RAITH 150: Passed initial test for stitching, more to follow...

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Apr 9 18:23:07 PDT 2003

Greetings:

Initial test of a 2X2 matrix of the demo pattern showed good stitching
between both Write Field to Write Field borders and chip to chip
borders.  We will be doing some stitch and overlay evaluation patterns
in the morning to gain more post-PM LEO aperture replacement data.

Additionally we are not observing the magnitude of changes in the Zoom
U, V values when measuring several positions across a 12 X 12 mm chip as
we have been observing before the PM.  The values are nearly the same
for all positions measured.

More measurements to follow -- stay tuned...

RAITH USA will be here next Tuesday afternoon, WED. and Thursday to
continue magnetic measurements on our stage here at SNF.