Problems with single-pixel lines

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Jun 12 14:57:06 PDT 2003

Hello RAITH Users:

Dfattal has also reported no finding Single Pixel Lines... this week..  100 nm
PMMA

What resist type and from what resist bottle are you using?

Last month there was a couple of reports of no lines or features resolved on
the H-700 (EBEAM) and we were trying to identify a possible bad batch or
bottle.  Those users queried were not able to cite a specific bottle....

(Keep notes of your resist lot and date in your Lab Notebook folks!)

The 2% 950K MW microchem PMMA (bottle No. 4) has been qualified and it was
working fine for me...

Does anybody else have good or bad results to report?

James Conway