Raith question

Mark Topinka mtopinka at stanford.edu
Tue Mar 18 16:09:11 PST 2003

Hi Chongfei-
      Doesn't it usually only shift at certain magnifications (probably
when you go from, say, 990X to 1000X, for instance?)  I don't know the
technical reason for this, but I know it has happened on the other two SEMs
I've worked with in the past as well.  You can measure this shift and
compensate for it by using a manual alignment box in a positionlist from
the Raith.  If you're interested in more info, let me know.  -Mark