Over reservation!

bdiouf at uci.edu bdiouf at uci.edu
Tue Nov 18 18:27:50 PST 2003

Hi everyone
We want to apologize for our over time reservation on raith. The only
raison is that we are still tuning the different parameters for a good
undercut and line width using a double layer resist and double angle
evaporation, many parameters to fit together, it`s really a complex
system, plus we come from U.C. Irvine and are here a short.
But we are enough flexible in our reservation time, so feel free to
contact us for switching or any urgence using RAITH, we`ll see together
the possibilities.
Sorry and thanx for your comprehension.

Boucar and Dawei

bdiouf at uci.edu