aperture align problems

John Cumings cumings at stanford.edu
Sat Apr 3 11:23:04 PST 2004

Kai Mei,

I'm not sure, but I think this may also be caused by not doing a proper
gun align first.  Remember that the scan speed during gun alignment can
affect the adjustment.  For proper gun alignment, you should operate at
scan speed 9 when in emission mode.

I presume you knew this, but it is good that we have this email list just
so we can double-check each other.

Best,

-John

     John Cumings
     cumings at stanford.edu
     Postdoctoral Scholar
     Physics Department
     Stanford University

     office (650) 725-1025
     lab (650) 725-2047
     fax (650) 724-3681

     Geballe Laboratory for Advanced Materials
     239 McCullough Building
     476 Lomita Mall
     Stanford, CA 94305-4045
In message <Pine.OSF.4.21.0404031332570.153141-100000 at mhc.mtholyoke.edu>you write: