Digital Pattern Generator Problem

Hendrik Bluhm hendrikb at stanford.edu
Sun Apr 4 20:02:02 PDT 2004

Hi,

I think the first thing to try is to reset the pattern generator and
possibly power cycle it. I recall seeing no beam and similar symptoms
after the last exchange of the imaging board. It might also be worthwile
to check the cable connections between the computer and the pattern
generator.

Good luck,
Hendrik

> Hi,
>
> A window pops up saying following:
> " Digital pattern GENerator is not ready"
> after I say OK it pops up every 3-4 minutes again
>
> Also even I turn on EHT, beam is blank. I can't see anything
>
> I restarted both computers a few times, problem has not solved
>
> Since I cannot solve the problem, I am not using it tonight. It is free
> till 00:30 am.
>
> -hatice

Hendrik Bluhm
Department of Physics
Stanford University

Work adress:                    Moler Lab
           			Lab. for Advanced Materials
Phone: (650) 723-4012           McCullough Bldg.
Fax:   (650) 725-2189           476  Lomita Mall
                                Stanford, CA 94305