Need access to the RAITH system Thursday afternoon after 3 PM...

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Apr 7 15:30:09 PDT 2004

Hello:

To continue to verify calibrations and alignments I will need access to
the RAITH system from 3 - 6 PM Thursday and likely some time on Friday
time to be determined.

Users are requested to please report problems you are still encountering
on the system in the last week to me directly by email with Highest
priority.
This morning I checked out calibrations and alignment for the 10 kV and
30 um aperture making only small changes  to the settings I saved two
weeks ago.