Need access to the RAITH system Thursday afternoon after 3 PM...

Dong-Woon Shin dwshin at stanford.edu
Wed Apr 7 17:31:35 PDT 2004

Hi, James

Sorry for my late reply.  I just read your e-mail.  I think I signed up
between 1:30-4:30 pm and definitely I can give that slot up so that you
can do the alignments.  At the moment, I do not have access to coral so
please ignore the reserved slot.

PS. If the slots are crowded next week, could you give me some
complementing slots?  Thank you.

Sincerely,
Dongwoon

PS. Is DUBO problem solved in HL?