RAITH UPDATE: No restrictions on Acceleration Voltage settings, can now run 0.3 to 30 kV.

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Apr 19 15:31:27 PDT 2004

Greetings:

We have tested the FE Gun operating at 20 kV, and again today at 30 kV
acceleration voltage.
We observed no problems with Gun Vacuum or EHT trip events during these
test.

Users are now allowed to select any acceleration voltage between 0.3 and
30 keV for their EBL writes.

The new High Efficiency In-Lens detector has also recently been ordered,
and it is being built for us by LEO in Oberkocken, DE.  It will be
installed during the next service call by RAITH Field Service personnel.