Wtecking equipment-READ THIS

Charley charley at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Apr 20 10:33:47 PDT 2004

    Someone yesterday or last night knocked over the oscilloscope that
is stored in
front of the Vax computer. This is inexcusable. Have some respect for
    A) The equipment Stanford owns to fix machines that YOU need to
finish YOUR work,
    B) The guy who needs this equipment to WORK to accomplish this
fixing of the machines.
You make it hard to care what you need from me when I see how you treat
the tools I
need to help you!
    And, if you DO knock over an expensive, delicate piece of
instrumentation, HAVE THE
CLASS TO PUT IT RIGHT SIDE UP AGAIN INSTEAD OF JUST LEAVING IT LYING
ON ITS SIDE ON THE FLOOR.....
    chw3