Raith: please don't use 15-20.9KV or 23-30KV

Ji-Won Son jwson at stanford.edu
Wed Apr 21 21:18:18 PDT 2004

Hi Mark,

Thank you for the message. But one thing which is not clear to me is that
why the range between 20.1-20.9 is included in the dangerous range. As far
as I know, the most dangerous range is 15 to 20 kV, and 23kV and higher
(where the actual acc. voltage is higher than 23 kV). Does anyone experience
problem in the range of 20.1 to 20.9kV?

I would appreciate your help. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Ji-Won Son

Office: (650) 723-4940
Fax: (650) 725-3459