PMMA 495K needs refill

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Apr 23 09:22:43 PDT 2004

Greetings:

I have replaced the 5% 495K MW PMMA with a new bottle and placed this
into the Cleanroom.
This material is from the same manufacturing batch as the last 4 bottles
of this material.
 Please minimize waste and be careful in handling all of our resist
materials.
Ebeam Resist Handling Guidelines.
<http://snf.stanford.edu/Process/Lithography/EBResist/EBResistHandling.html>
In addition, I have placed a small stock of Microchem MaN-2403 into the
ebeam resist solvent storage cabinet and E-beam users interested in
trying this Negative tone material are encouraged to to give it a try.
Please report your results back to me and aid in our evaluation of this
material for addition to our standard stock or resist materials we
maintain here at SNF.