ANNOUNCEMENT: Next EBEAM TOWN HALL MEETING MONDAY MAY 3, 2004 2 - 4 PM
jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Apr 26 16:38:57 PDT 2004
GREETINGS Ebeam Users:
You are invited to participate in next months EBEAM Town Hall Meeting
now just a week away.
PLEASE MARK YOUR CALENDARS: MONDAY MAY 3, 2004 2 - 4 PM CIS 101
All members of the Ebeam community are invited to attend and voice your
opinions on topics that are important to you.
The Agenda is currently open and you may make request for additions of
topics you wish to discuss.
The main topic of discussion: RAITH 150 UPDATED
* Current system status and what we are doing to resolve the EHT
* RAITH Scheduling on CORAL.
- Community Feedback on the current scheduling reservation limits.
- Proposals to modify the current policies for reservations.
- Proposal 1: 24 hour advance reservation and announcement
of OPEN SLOTS on CORAL (D. Grupp)
* Allowable Materials -- What can and cannot be placed into the SNF
E-beam systems -- brief.
* Ebeam Resist Process Suite:
Soliciting feed back and measurements on the Microchem MaN-2403
Is the interest in PMMA - MMA co-polymer bi-layer process for
Other Novel resist systems you would like to try at SNF.
* Limitations of Access and Migrations of Users to other systems.
- Migration of users to EBEAM Hitachi HL-700F?
- Migration of external and industrial users to external systems?
* Additional Ebeam Resources within NNIN?
- Towards establishing relationships with other NNIN Ebeam Labs to
add to our capability.
* Other Agenda Additions:
Deadline for additions to agenda is Friday April 30 -- NOON by
email: SUBJECT: EBTHM Agenda.
Thank you for your support and commitment to building an E-beam
community within SNF and Stanford University.
E-beam Technology Group
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility.
650-725-7075 My office hour is 8:30 - 9:30 M-F CIS 31
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the raith