Improtant: Check your CORAL reservations!!!!

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Aug 6 09:31:41 PDT 2004

Greetings Coral Computer people and RAITH Users:

I had placed a reservation from Tuesday August 10, 2004 10 am to 12:00
midnight (WED.) on the CORAL system last week to complete  a long
pattern write.  This reservation was on the system.  I come into work
today and see that and all my other reservations for next week have
disappeared.

Could this have been from something done by the computer people working
on CORAL?  RSVP...

Users are requested to check their reservations to ensure they are still
in place.   I will still need an overnight session next week.