Problem raith SNF 2004-08-10 21:26:15: beam distorsion -- cleared issue on coral]

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Aug 11 13:41:42 PDT 2004

Hello Raith Users:

I tested the system at high (15000/ 150000) and low magnification (600 X) and could not find any image distortion or field perturbations at any mag. range.  Imaging Field at 600X is uniform and in fine focus from the center shot dot to the edges of the write field. I will follow up tomorrow with Gigi and try to determine if this effect is from charging artifacts or sample dependent.  I was unable to reproduce the problem Gigi was having last evening.

JWC 08112004_1335 hrs
James Conway

Raith Discussions = http://snf.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/ezmlm-cgi/2160
<http://snf.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/ezmlm-cgi/2160>