Reservation removed from 5:00-9:00pm Wed

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Aug 12 09:08:25 PDT 2004

Greetings Raith people:

FYI:

 I will be scuffing off and cleaning the contact clips in the Std.
Sample Holder and checking resistivity to see if this will improve
grounding of the samples on this assembly.

Certainly things seemed to have declined over the course of the last
week.  I have recently come to the conclusion that some contamination if
evident in the column. I will be encouraging ZEISS to consider
performing another Preventative Maintenance routine on the column and
blanker assemblies.  RAITH has also been informed.