Out of 5% PMMA

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Aug 12 09:12:20 PDT 2004

Hello Everyone:

I will bring out another bottle of 5% 495K MW PMMA this morning.
In the future when you empty a bottle of PMMA, or any other resist
material, please place the empty bottle into a plastic bag and label
with a hazardous waste sticker, then place it into the left pass-thru
cabinet in the hazardous waste section.  This will alert David Cala and
myself that another bottle needs to come in ASAP.

Thank you.

James Conway