Shutdown Raith SNF 2004-08-12 13:54:23: LEO E/O BOARD FAILURE...

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Aug 12 14:21:44 PDT 2004

FWD'd from Raith-PCS:

In addition to the E/O Board replacement mentioned below,  it appears
that the column has become contaminated recently.
This is evidenced by the increasing number of reports and severity of
the image drift after blanking and unblanking the beam which resulted in
most of the recent difficulties that Users have reported when performing
the align writefield routine.

Once we get ZEISS back with a E/O Board we can continue to troubleshoot
the system and effect further maintenance and repairs as necessary.
Further updates as we have information.