Discusion THREAD RE: raith scheduling reminder

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Aug 13 09:30:15 PDT 2004

Ofur,

David's comment states the current policy well.  This is a topic of
continuous discussion at our Ebeam Town Meetings.
Please keep individual reservation session below 8 hours.  If you wish
for a 10 hour writing session then you should not reserve the system
again for within the next ten day period.

I wish to stress to everyone that this pertains to reservations and not
utilization on the system.
Regarding the recent downtime: Please maintain your reservations on the
system I am working hard to get this system up for the weekend and next
week.  All parties involved are doing their best to make this happen ASAP.

Thank you,

James