hello!

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Aug 18 11:50:12 PDT 2004

Hello Charis and RAITH Users:

Many significant  problems have presented themselves on the system this
week-- but rest assured we are working hard to address  them....

I will post to the RAITH list and CC back to you when I have all the
facts and a plan of action has been developed.

Both ZEISS and RAITH USA Field Service is ' in the house'.

Expect the system to be in 'Red Light mode' in the least through Friday
evening.