RAITH UPDATE: System in qualification and test status.

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Aug 26 19:37:52 PDT 2004

Greeting Raith Users:
                                          19:35 hrs Thursday August 26, 2004

Good Progress was made over the last two days and nights of work, and we
hope to return to operational status tomorrow.
This evening we are performing several test and hope to be able to
qualify the system tomorrow after examining writes I am doing this evening.

Gigi and Arvind have the system overnight for testing.
I will resume my test and do another qualification write after we
complete adjustments to the calibrations of the E/O card and switch out
the chiller unit with the repaired Thermo - Neslab chiller tomorrow
morning.
My plan is to resume the CORAL reservations schedule late Friday afternoon.

Many Thanks to Mirwais Aktary and Sergey Reiderman for their great
efforts to get us back into a quality state.  Both will be here tomorrow
to complete final adjustments on the system.

Ebeam Technology Group
Stanford Nanofabrication facility.