Open slots

Hendrik Bluhm hendrikb at stanford.edu
Mon Feb 2 04:07:55 PST 2004

Hi,
1) I opened up 1 1/2 hrs tomorrow morning. Please leave at least the
first 1/2 h to Lindsay (lsmoore). Let me know if the time would be used
better if I free up the last hour rather than the first.

2) If my writes today and tomorrow are successfull, I will cancel
my sessions on Wed and Thu.

Hendrik
Hendrik Bluhm
Department of Physics
Stanford University

Work adress:                    Moler Lab
           			Lab. for Advanced Materials
Phone: (650) 723-4012           McCullough Bldg.
Fax:   (650) 725-2189           476  Lomita Mall
                                Stanford, CA 94305