Can I reserve 5:00 pm to 11:30 pm, next Tuesday?

Luigi Scaccabarozzi scaccag at stanford.edu
Mon Feb 2 10:16:57 PST 2004

Dong-Woon,
as I understand, and as it has been working so far, you have to
actually book on  coral the first half hour and then send an email where
you specify how  long do you need the reservation to be. That's to avoid
immediate "email" booking of the next few weeks.
Please can someone correct me if I'm wrong?
Gigi