clarification & proposal

John Cumings cumings at stanford.edu
Mon Feb 2 18:39:36 PST 2004

All,

When I say that I want my session to go until 7:30, I mean the next user
may sign up for the time slot marked "19:30", which begins at 7:30 PM.

I propose that we stick to this protocol: when the next user may sign up
for time beginning at XX:XX, we say in the email that we want the sesion
to go "until XX:XX", just to make it fair & clear for all.

This is just to help keep things smooth until better rules & protocols are
in place.

Cheers,

-John

     John Cumings
     cumings at stanford.edu
     Postdoctoral Scholar
     Physics Department
     Stanford University

     office (650) 725-1025
     lab (650) 725-2047
     fax (650) 724-3681

     Geballe Laboratory for Advanced Materials
     239 McCullough Building
     476 Lomita Mall
     Stanford, CA 94305-4045