PLEASE READ: New Raith Reservation Policy Semi-Final Proposal Going Into Effect 2/10/2004

Guanxiong Li lgx at stanford.edu
Fri Feb 6 23:40:24 PST 2004

I have a question on the reservation policy. I do not understand the
examples in the policy. Why are two seperate 5h slots not allowed? Since
they are seperate, the two reservations must be made at two seperate moments
in time. Each 5h slot is ok with the 8h cap regulation. Could you explain
it? Thanks. -lgx