cancelled 9-2 tonight

John Paul Strachan johnpaul at stanford.edu
Wed Feb 11 14:50:15 PST 2004

Howdy,

I think I got lucky and did not have problem 2) reported by Charis,
although we did have the fluctuating beam current problem.  But we just
read the current frequently to get the proper dose.  I developed my
wafer and it looked very good across the whole wafer - so it did not just
write and re-write the same field as may have happened to Charis.

If James is agreeable to the idea, I suggest we follow Charis' suggestion
and open up time so that maintenance can be performed early.

-John Paul