24 hr rule! Re: user grupp overbooked

Dan Grupp grupp at snowmass.Stanford.EDU
Tue Feb 17 19:49:10 PST 2004

I booked a lovely spot (around 3 am tomorrow) just today! This was within
our 24 hour rule. I suggest putting in the project line of a reservation
"24 hr" when booking these in the future to avoid confusion.

thanks,
dan

On Tue, 17 Feb 2004, John Cumings wrote:

> Just a friendly reminder, of course! ;)
>
> I think its good to keep these things in the public.
>
> If people think this is in really good/bad taste, please let me know.
> (privately, if you want)
>
> -John

>      John Cumings
>      cumings at stanford.edu
>      Postdoctoral Scholar
>      Physics Department
>      Stanford University
>
>      office (650) 725-1025
>      lab (650) 725-2047
>      fax (650) 724-3681
>
>      Geballe Laboratory for Advanced Materials
>      239 McCullough Building
>      476 Lomita Mall
>      Stanford, CA 94305-4045

Dr. Daniel Grupp, Visiting Scholar