RAITH is up and ready for your use!
jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Feb 23 17:18:45 PST 2004
Beam Current and emission levels have stabilized after running in the
FE-gun over the weekend.
Gun Vacuum is normal at 1.9 E -009 Torr.
System vacuum 1.2 E -006 Torr.
Adjustments and calibrations:
* We checked and adjusted the three magnification amplifiers and
checked the stigmator centering functions for each aperture.
* I rehomed and calibrated the X-Y-Z laser controlled stage and
reset the positions of the faraday cup holes for 'on holder' and
* I saved the gun alignment and stigmator settings for 10 kEV 30 um
aperture at 5.00 mm (4.995 mm). So you can accept these values
when you are starting up the system and you will be able to
rapidly get to focus and stigmation necessary to write a dot for
* This afternoon I wrote several patterns to aid in qualification of
this tools for min. feature size and stitching.
I will inspect this sample tomorrow -- next user please unload
* Please soft bake all materials going into the system.
* Through Noon tomorrow lets please keep the Acceleration Voltage to
less than 10 keV.
The first ramps to 30 keV should be done in 500 Volts steps once
above 10 keV. Once we have run in the FE-Gun for the better part
of the the week we should be able to operate at any acceleration
voltage ramp from ) to 0.3 to 30 keV.
Beam I values: 30 um aperture = 0.164 nA. 10 um aperture = 0.020 nA
Resolution is excellent and will examine and measure the Prickly Au
resolution target the next time I am on the system.
Thank you for your support!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the raith