Dirk Englund is next on RAITH... please unload my sample after it finishes writing at about 1800 hours

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Feb 23 17:23:16 PST 2004

Greetings:

Dirk Englund is scheduled next on RAITH...  please unload my sample
after it finishes writing at about 1800 hours.

I am running the qualification test and it is about half way finished as
of now. (1722 hours )Please let the run complete.

Expect it to finish sometime between 1800 and 1845 hours.  There are
about 200 elements to be written in the write.

Please unload my 10 X 10 mm sample and place it into the small holder
and into my dry box on the upper right hand side.

Thank you,

JWC