Raith possibly available tomorrow morning

Dan Grupp grupp at snowmass.Stanford.EDU
Mon Jan 19 18:15:25 PST 2004

if it is available, and no one on the waiting list wants it, i will take
it. Hendrik, can you please call me (650-704-9551) as i may be offline.
Thanks,
-DAn

On Mon, 19 Jan 2004, Hendrik Bluhm wrote:

> Depending on how things turn out, I may be able to give up my Raith slot
> starting tomorrow 5 am. Let me know if you are interested. I will know
> more this afternoon.
>
> Hendrik

> Hendrik Bluhm
> Department of Physics
> Stanford University
>
> Work adress:                    Moler Lab
>            			Lab. for Advanced Materials
> Phone: (650) 723-4012           McCullough Bldg.
> Fax:   (650) 725-2189           476  Lomita Mall
>                                 Stanford, CA 94305

Dr. Daniel Grupp, Visiting Scholar
Center for Integrated Systems
Stanford University