Free slot!

Hendrik Bluhm hendrikb at stanford.edu
Fri Jan 23 11:33:19 PST 2004

Hi,
It seems that a raith slot miraculously opened tonight. I took some of the
time (labeled topinka) after 22:30, but if someone needs a longer slot
than midnight - 2:30 am, it should be possible to "find" more time for
him. If no one takes it, I will do a longer write today so that I could
give up some or even all my time on Sunday.

Hendrik

Hendrik Bluhm
Department of Physics
Stanford University

Work adress:                    Moler Lab
           			Lab. for Advanced Materials
Phone: (650) 723-4012           McCullough Bldg.
Fax:   (650) 725-2189           476  Lomita Mall
                                Stanford, CA 94305