Scheduling solutions?

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Jan 23 16:33:11 PST 2004

Hello All:

I see a slew of mail on the discussion list -- to be read...

Let me make a point to ponder:
I will not buy into anything that adds to my time commitment here as
that I already average over 50 - 55 hours a week here and am on call
24-7.  I have no desire to administrate CORAL reservations whatsoever.
Even now it is difficult to catch up or keep up with email alone.
(There are now  226 unread emails in my in box and I am not counting SPAM!

Now returning to your previous programming -- please play nicely together!
Lets keep the ideas coming.

All the best,

JWC