Raith back up

Hendrik Bluhm hendrikb at stanford.edu
Sat Jan 24 23:43:03 PST 2004

Hi,
it seems the raith is back up! The shutdown is cleared. I am starting my
write now. Should be finished by 6-7 am.
Next user: please unload my sample on the left outer clip and put it
into the black holder.
I will post a message if further problems occur.

I did not have to do naything to clear the problem. However, I found the
scan rotation to be set to 180 degrees. I have no clue how that could
cause the problems observed, but users should generally reset this in
order to avoid confusing the next user.

Happy writing,
Hendrik

The message below is outdated. I tried to send it earlier, but to the
wrong adress.
Hendrik Bluhm
Department of Physics
Stanford University

Work adress:                    Moler Lab
           			Lab. for Advanced Materials
Phone: (650) 723-4012           McCullough Bldg.
Fax:   (650) 725-2189           476  Lomita Mall
                                Stanford, CA 94305