problem with position list

Lindsay Moore lsmoore at stanford.edu
Mon Jan 26 14:50:28 PST 2004

Today's Raith computer fun is that it would not allow me to modify my
position list in any way.  I could not drag and drop a gdsii into the pos.
list window, i could not change the dose in an existing pos list, and i
could not delete elements of an existing position list.  When the next user
came on, he exited the raith software after a successful unload
procedure.  the Raith150 software would not restart.  (when double clicking
on the raith 150 icon a "my computer" window opened instead, and there was
some error about how we were trying to download some software.

I don't know what the current status is, but i wanted to update everyone
about the errors that are happening.

Lindsay