problem with position list -- Disappearing windows and blank dialog boxes.

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Jan 26 15:26:12 PST 2004

Lindsay:
Thank you for your report!

ALL Users:
It is really important that if you run into a problem you report it to
both the CORAL ' report problem' or 'make comment'
and to the RAITH notebook 2 and logbook,  so that SNF staff are informed
of the problem and can easily document the problem encountered.

I have been working on identifying this problem for over a week and have
not found the root cause.  RAITH too has not seen this problem before
either -- but they remind us to not run other applications on the PC
while the RAITH150.exe is running.

Virus alert and concern:
There is a remote possibility that we have become infected with a virus
on the system.
Users must be vigilant and take necessary means to ensure you do not
transport germs and viruses onto the RAITH system.  WE cannot run
anti-virus software on the system easily.  (This requires me to load a
virus software not the system, run it then remove it from the system.  I
am planning to perform this task post haste!!!)

Thank you for your support!

JWC