Scheduling solutions?: Diverge this thread:: Needs of long write time users.

Hatice Altug altug at stanford.edu
Tue Jan 27 14:42:04 PST 2004

hello,

One suggestion for dealing with many e-mails for the e-mailing idea is that:
people can write their message in the subject line only, maybe like:
"Raith:6 hours, 12:00am-6:00am"
and these e-mails will take people's attention only if they are also trying
to reserve time at that day, otherwise they can delete them right away.

I think limiting time less that 10hrs/week is not sufficent for some people
including me ( and I belive Gigi as well). The other point is that we are
not using this much time every week!!

-hatice