how 'bout this for a new trial Raith-signup policy? (relatively short email)

David Fattal dfattal at stanford.edu
Tue Jan 27 14:57:05 PST 2004

  I don't know if I'm the only one in this case, but I need Raith regularly
for quite short periods of time (3-4 hours). It would be interesting if
users like me could have one or two reserved (understand preferred) spots
per week, not necessarily in prime time. If we do need the spots (agreed on
at the townhall meeting for instance), we could notify the users a
reasonably long time before. However, we would not attempt to make Raith
reservations at any other time. Also if we don't notify the users on time,
we would lose the reservation.

  does it sound interesting ?

  David