reserving 10 pm - 4 am next Thursday

Ali Javey ajavey at stanford.edu
Thu Jan 29 12:33:30 PST 2004

I'm not a big fan of sending an e-mail way ahead of time to make a
reservation, but it seems that's the only way to make a reservation at the
moment.  I really need to get some time on next thrusday night.  I'll be
very appreciated if you can please leave 10 pm Thursday - 3 am Friday to
me.  Thanks....

Cheers,
Ali