Can I reserve 5pm to 10pm Friday 1-30

Hatice Altug altug at stanford.edu
Thu Jan 29 15:48:44 PST 2004

I also agree with Scott..

Otherwise:
--it is so confusing without seeing the first 1/2 half  and people have to
make new calander to keep track of
    Raith reservations. (It was more easy with Mark and Quay when they
signed first 1/2 hour)
--the reservation time extends much more than a week (by this  I does not
mean to oppose Mark's 2 week idea tough!)

hatice