'Take a Spin with Me' :: Monday December 9, 2004 10 - 12 AM SNF Cleanroom

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Jan 29 16:31:20 PST 2004

Greetings:

I will be conducting the monthly Ebeam Resist Handling and Headway
Spinner Training class for ebeam users on
Monday February 9, 2004 from 10 - 12 Noon in the SNF cleanroom.

We will review policy and procedures for handling Ebeam resist and to
obtain quality reproducible PMMA thin films.
This session will qualify you for access and use of the Headway2 wafer
coater and Blue M Oven.

I have reserved the Headway and the Blue M oven for your use.  Come and
learn and get some work done too!
Please have your wafers clean and in the 150 degree singe oven or HMDS
prime oven so you are ready to spin...

No need to  reply to this message just show up on time.