raith email reservations

Mark Topinka mtopinka at stanford.edu
Thu Jan 29 17:04:17 PST 2004

At the risk of sounding like a broken record- I totally agree with the
previous 3-4 emails-  let's make it the policy that once you have a 1/2
hour block reserved, you can email the rest of the group and say "I would
like to reserve from NOW until X please".  By the way- in the interest of
full disclosure, I was the one to "open Pandora's box" yesterday evening,,
but just for the record: I did already have a reservation going at the
time.  :)  -Mark