Ebeam Town Meeting Agenda Monday February 2, 2004 2 - PM CIS 101

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Jan 29 18:23:47 PST 2004

Greetings,

I am looking forward to holding the first Ebeam Town Meeting for 2004.
This is a great opportunity to meet the main participants in the Ebeam
community that has formed in the SNF Ebeam Lab. This event is intended
to have your opinions and concerns discussed in an open comfortable forum.

This meeting is open to all interested parties student, faculty, and
industrial users alike.
Your inputs and the outcome of this meeting will be presented to SNF
Management and the Ebeam Technology Advisory Committee later next month.

Ebeam Town Meeting Agenda:

2:00 - 2:10 Greetings and opening statements.

2:10 - 2:55
          Discussion: Towards developing a new RAITH reservation and
utilization policy.

    Goal: Gain consensus on what the new reservation limits and
    utilization policies are necessary to maintain fair access to all
    Raith system users.

        * Coral Reservation Limits
        * Group or individual system utilization limits.
        * Migration of some users back to EBEAM Hitachi H-700.

2:55  - 3:05  Standby Status List policy:
To gain access when cancellations or free space opens on the system.

3:05- 3:20 Brainstorming and sharing of ideas on methods to improve
system throughput capability.

3:20 - 3:30 Equipment Infrastructure Request for improvements for the
Ebeam and Photolithography areas to support the Ebeam Community.

3:30 - 4:00 Open Discussion:  Topics of  Interest

    * Conversion of the Ebeam Lab back to Class 100 cleanroom status?
    * Advanced Users School here at SNF-SU -- where does your interest lie?
    * Other topics you may have?

I am looking forward to hearing your opinions and working together as we
continue to create a community of Ebeam users with the goal of making
our facility the leading Academic Ebeam Lithography Users facility in
America.

Thank you for your support and interest in Ebeam Technologies at SNF.
See you Monday at 2:00 PM