10-Day Reservation Horizon ...

John Shott shott at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Jul 2 06:28:40 PDT 2004

SNF Raith Members:

A couple of you had pointed out that the new reservation policy wasn't allowing you to make reservations more than 7-days in advance, despite the fact that the Policy panel shows that there is a 10-day horizon rule in efffect for the raith.

We've found the cause of that problem.  It turns out that we were enforcing the 10-day rule and then, inadvertently, also enforcing the 7-day rule ... which, of course, didn't allow any reservations further than 7-days in the future.  We've changed things so that now ONLY the 10-day rule will be enforced.

We apologize for that error ...

Thank you for you continued support,

John