James will be away through July 19, 2004 RAITH Champions are in charge...

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Jul 2 19:53:26 PDT 2004

Greetings:

I will be away on business through July 19, 2004.
Raith Champions are in Charge of the system.  See the Who are you going
to call sheet I have placed on the system or refer to archives. Gigi and
Arvind are primaries in charge.  I can be reached by cell phone at
415-412-4825 for emergencies and desperate plights of terror if you
encounter them.

Please make every effort to cooperate and maximize throughput on the system.
Do please keep up the logbook entries up, and be sure to fill out both
pages of the log book including:
- recording the APerture and the Beam Current
- record of results and errors you are having on the system in the
notebook II
- record  exact working Distances used and
             - if or if not you are using focus correction and it or if
not you observed stitching errors of any magnitude.

I am seeing a firm dependence of focus corrections across small chips
and stitching breaks in Y on the order of 80 - 120 nm.
I need your data to help work this out upon my return.  76 eyes are
better than one!

Many nice patterns were written on the RAITH 150 this last two weeks.
My UVN-30 writes for JPL came out very nice once I got the parameters
down.  LGX and DWSHIN have this process well optimized...  Smallest dot
in June 10 nm! Smallest Line from my test 17 nm.

Please play nicely together, its is supposed to be fun right?!

James Conway
in New York State

offline till 7-19-04