Raith problem

Luigi Scaccabarozzi scaccag at stanford.edu
Tue Jul 13 21:15:04 PDT 2004

Hi all,
ryan and I have found problems today in WF alignment. The error is
"Zoom(Y) exceeds limit". I tried resetting and shutting down computers and
Elphy, but no way. I tried WF align at WD 4.6 to 10 mm and the numbers of
WF correction are the same. It looks like that the Elphy is stuck on those
numbers (zoom X=1.49, zoom Y=1.52).
I talked to James, and he says to try again tomorrow morning (Ryan is
next user) after leaving the Elphy OFF for ~20 min (which I just did).
If it still does not work, tomorrow morning we can call him and/or Raith.
If people from Raith have any idea or suggestion are welcome otherwise
James plan is to have another Elphy shipped here tomorrow.

One more thing. I noticed that the option on LEO Tools-> Preferences->
SEM condition-> device was set to current device instead of POlaroid 545.
No idea how that could have been switched but check your account. If
polaroid is not selected, Align writefiled will definitely not work.
If you have the wrong option, select polaroid, click apply and reboot both
systems.

Any help welcome
Thanks
Gigi