Raith problem --> NO PROBLEM !!

Luigi Scaccabarozzi scaccag at stanford.edu
Tue Jul 13 23:47:00 PDT 2004

Thanks to Joe for the explanations, but if I tried to do things exactly
like in past, can you tell me why now it is not working? I mean, what
other parameters on LEO could have possibly changed so that now the zoom
exceeds the limit?

And, if I simply decrease the MAG, what's going to happen to resolution
and other parameters?

One last question: I thought that the values of zoom-x and zoom-y depend
on the WD, as well on other parameters. I tried to change WD (from 5 to
10), keeping all other parameters constants and the numbers don't change.
Is this normal?

I also noticed doing the align WF that in the first two scan my mark is
"reasonably" shifted from the center, whereas in the third scan is
extremely shifted (which makes zoom-y exceed the limit). What do you think
about it?
Thanks for your time
Gigi