RAITH is going off line today off line through Friday afternoon/evening for repairs and testing.

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Jul 19 13:07:31 PDT 2004

Greetings:
To resolve the many user reports on problems on the Raith 150 system
related to blanking and write field alignment problems which reportedly
are resulting in WF-WF and intra-writefield stitching errors I am taking
over the system this week.

There will be the opportunity for users to assist me in this testing
this evening and overnight -- but we are likely opening the column
tomorrow Tuesday to perform corrective actions and we will then need to
bake, realign the system, calibrate, and then requalify the system to
specifications.

We apologize for the interruption to your research plans and activities.