Raith Results?

Luigi Scaccabarozzi scaccag at stanford.edu
Sun Mar 7 21:32:45 PST 2004

HI Hatice,
yes, I found the same. Some patterns broken, some misplaced, and also
stitching error (but I was expecting the stitching since I could not align
properly: the system is too clean, it's hard to burn a spot @ 10 um ap.!).
Sorry I meant to send an email earlier, but I was busy.
In conclusion, I would not attempt any critical work with the system in
this state, and if other people had the same problem I think there's
really something wrong with the system, not with my sample.
James?
Gigi